School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the office.
Should you require a paper copy of any policy this will be provided free of charge.
Please request from Mrs K Styler.
- Accessibility Plan 2021-2024
- Behaviour Policy WSF 2021/22
- Behaviour Statement WSF 2021/22
- Behaviour Policy - Covid Ammendment.
- Graduated Behaviour Response - Child friendly version
- Code of Conduct - Parents and Carers
- Home-School Agreement 2021
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022-23
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2021-22
- Complaints Procedure 2021-2023
- ECT Induction Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2021
- Exclusion Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Positive Behaviour Support (inc Physical Interventions) Policy
- private fostering policy 2021.
- Pupil Remote Learning Policy
- Relationship and Health Education Policy v2 INFANTS
- Relationship and Health Education Policy V2 JUNIORS
- SEND Policy
- Separated Parents Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy