School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the office.
Should you require a paper copy of any policy this will be provided free of charge.
Please request from Mrs K Styler.
- Accessibility Plan 2018-21
- Behaviour Policy - Covid Ammendment.
- Behaviour Statement and Policy Infant
- Behaviour Statement and Policy Juniors
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2021-22
- Complaints Procedure - Advice Guidance and Information
- Online Safety Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- NQT Policy
- Positive Behaviour Support (inc Physical Interventions) Policy
- private fostering policy 2021.
- Pupil Remote Learning Policy
- Relationship and Health Education Policy v2 INFANTS
- Relationship and Health Education Policy V2 JUNIORS
- Separated Parents Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy