GUIDANCE FOR MONDAY 23RD MARCH
GUIDANCE FOR children of KEY Workers and Vulnerable Groups coming in to school as of Monday 23rd March 2020
The following measures / precautions MUST be taken:
- Own clothes to be worn which are clean and fresh on – we recommend putting clothes straight in the washing machine once returning home from school to minimise and control the spread of infection.
- Ensure up to date contact details for family members as well as any changes to your emergency contact details are shared with staff on Monday so that we can contact you should your child become poorly / exhibit symptoms of contracting the virus.
- We must register your child in and out of the premises by someone who has either parental responsibility or has been nominated by yourselves, as long as you are all fit and well and not showing symptoms of the virus.
- If you become unwell with Coronavirus you must Immediately contact school and arrange for collection of your child.
- Social distancing must be enforced whilst your child is not in school if we are to prevent/minimise the spread of infection.
- School must be informed if you no longer fall into the critical worker list or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
- Thorough hand washing is to take place at home before leaving for school in the morning.
- Children must be dropped off at 9.00am and picked up at 3.15pm unless they are accessing before and after school provision on site.
- Social distancing must also be adhered to in the playground at drop off and pick up times. Infant and Junior Playgrounds are to be used as usual.
- Please bring a PE kit into school.
- All children must bring in a packed lunch on Monday, as well as their own water bottle and morning snack. School dinners will be available from Tuesday once we are clear on our available provision and pupil numbers.
- Children must bring the learning pack in that they have been issued with this week as this will support their activities during the school day.
This is all very new to us all and I expect that arrangements will be ever changing. Please support each other and us to ensure we keep everyone as safe as we possibly can.